Online Payments

Mobile Site
Shawnee Mobile

City Hall / 16 W 9th St

Click for Map

Welcome on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 to

Welcome to the City of Shawnee Oklahoma Online City Hall. If you are a City of Shawnee Citizen, be sure to visit the Citizens Guide for quick access to information you need. If you are not a Shawnee Citizen check out the the Visitors Guide for Shawnee tourist information. View the latest City Report video below.

City Report Youtube Include - Displays most recent City Report

City Report: Avedis Expo Partnership

City Report Archive
Agenda30 - Meetings in the near future

News/Press Release Headline Include
Current News/Information
Commands: Show Headlines Only | Show All News

Request for RFQ for Shawnee Municipal Pool Design and Construction
Request for Qualifications

The City of Shawnee, Oklahoma is Requesting Qualifications from qualified Engineers/Architects for Design of the City of Shawnee Municipal Pool. The overall objective is to work with City Staff and Pool Committee to Design a new facility and see project through construction. The Municipal Pool is located at 100 E. Highland Street in the Woodland Veterans’ Park, Shawnee, Oklahoma 74801.

Scope of Services:

1. Meetings with staff and committee for design of project.
2. Supply complete construction drawings and specs for project.
3. Supply estimated cost of project.
4. Oversee project through completion of construction.
5. Pool start up and balance of water.

Qualifying submittals will include a description of the business organization, including the name and address of the firm, year established, and descriptive breakdown of staff and types of services qualified to perform. Include references and names of staff persons that will be involved in the project described. Please list recent similar projects.

RFQ PACKETS can be picked up at Fairview Cemetery, 1400 N. Center Street, Shawnee, Ok.

Firms responding to this RFQ should submit three copies of their proposal to the City of Shawnee, 16 W. 9th Street, Shawnee, OK 74801 or P.O. Box 1448, Shawnee, OK 74802-1448. Proposals must arrive no later than 4:00 p.m. on August 6, 2012.

Questions about this project should be directed to James Bryce, Director of Operations, at or 405-878-1529.



View Current Residential Garage Sales with a Map

Click for Shawnee, Oklahoma Forecast
Follow @Shawnee_WX on Twitter

Horse Image Include

Looking to reserve a park pavilion, community building, or facility?
Use our Reservation System HERE

Looking for a lost Pet? Looking for a new pet?
Visit the Shawnee Online Shelter by clicking here now!

Been in an auto accident in the City?
You can now get your free online Accident Report on the Police Page for free.
Click here for more information.
If you're thinking about starting a construction project?
Be sure to check on the necessary permits and licenses. Call the Code Enforcement Division at 405-878-1666 if you have questions regarding City Building Codes. Zoning issues are handled by the Community Development Division 

Building Permits and Licenses If you’re thinking about starting a construction project, be sure to check on the necessary permits and licenses. You can download a permit application at Building Permits and Licenses or call 405-878-1666 if you have any questions.

Residential or "Garage" Sales require a permit too. The cost is $10.00 for a 2 day permit and you are allowed 3 sales a year. The price includes 3 signs. They can be obtained at 222 N Broadway and you can call 405-878-1616 if you have any questions. Your sale will be Listed Here for free as well.

The City issues numerous other permits and licenses. If in doubt, call the Planning and Building Department at one of the above numbers.

Need to Report Nuisance Property?
You can view and report high grass and weeds, inoperative cars, derelict cars, or vacant buildings, online at the Action Center or call 405-878-1602.

Housing Information
Several assistance programs are available to help ensure that our citizens are able to afford quality housing. The City's CDBG Urban Renewal Office administers loan and grant programs for emergency repairs and home improvement.