Online Payments
BlackBoard Connect
Mobile Site
Shawnee Mobile

City Hall / 16 W 9th St

Click for Map

Welcome on Thursday, October 30, 2014 to
www.Shawnee O
The City of Shawnee Oklahoma

Welcome to the City of Shawnee Online City Hall. If you are a City of Shawnee Citizen, be sure to visit the Citizens Guide for quick access to information you need. If you are not a Shawnee Citizen check out the the Visitors Guide for Shawnee tourist information.

Commands: Show Headlines Only | Show All News
* Just So You Know… Prop 1 and 2 Info
* What’s on the Web? Lets talk about Jobs at the City
* Looking for a Pet or New Friend? Shawnee Online Shelter is ONLINE
* Staff Activity Report for September 7 - September 20, 2014
* Official Trick or Treat is October 31st from 5:30pm to 8:30pm
* Staff Activity Report for August 10 – August 23, 2014
* Staff Activity Report for July 13 - 26, 2014
* Residential Storm Shelter/Safe Room Rebate Program FAQ (6)

10/19/2014 Home Invasion Robbery Information Sought
Event DateTitle @ Location
10/31/2014Dance Til You Die @ Ritz Theater 10 W Main Shawnee, OK 7:00:00 PM 8:00:00 PM
10/31/2014Official Trick or Treat Night is October 31st from 5:30pm to 8:30pm 5:30:00 PM 8:30:00 PM
10/31/2014TRUNK OR TREAT 5:30:00 PM 8:30:00 PM
11/1/2014Amicus Advocacy Group @ St. Paul's United Methodist Church, 301 N. Beard, Shawnee OK 1:30:00 PM 3:30:00 PM
11/1/2014Dance Til You Die @ Ritz Theater 10 W Main Shawnee, OK 7:00:00 PM 8:00:00 PM
11/2/2014Dance Til You Die @ Ritz Theater 10 W Main Shawnee, OK 7:00:00 PM 8:00:00 PM
Current Licensed Residential/Garage Sales
Printable Version With Map
1711 AUTUMN LN10/31/201410/31/2014
1407 BERKSHIRE PL10/31/201411/1/2014
2203 BRYANT VIA10/31/201411/1/2014
4609 CHURCHILL11/1/201411/1/2014
45 CROWN POINT10/31/201411/1/2014
19 DELAWARE DR10/31/201411/1/2014
812 E GEORGIA ST10/31/201411/1/2014
1315 E MAIN ST10/31/201411/1/2014
4316 ERIC DR11/1/201411/1/2014
1108 MORNING SIDE CT10/31/201411/1/2014
1809 N UNION AVE10/31/201411/1/2014
1934 RIDGE CREST DR10/31/201411/1/2014
Click on address for map
Total Sales:12
Last Update: 10/29/2014 8:00:30 PM



Click for Shawnee, Oklahoma Forecast

Current Water Rationing Description
No Water Rationing Today
  Click for Arbor Day Foundation website - We inspire people to plant, nurture, and celebrate trees.


Click for Shawnee Horse in the City information

(Governor Brad Henry Image) If you're thinking about starting a construction project, be sure to check on the necessary permits and licenses. Call the Code Enforcement Division at 405-878-1666 if you have questions regarding City Building Codes. Zoning issues are handled by the Community Development Division 

Looking for local news and events beyond City Government? Try the Shawnee News-Star Local Daily Newspaper or the Shawnee Sun.

Residential or "Garage" Sales require a permit too. The City issues numerous other permits and licenses. If in doubt, Call the City Clerk's Office at 405-878-1616.

When you need information about City Services or want to report high grass and weeds, inoperative cars, derelict cars, or vacant buildings, call the Action Center at 405-878-1602.

Several assistance programs are available to help ensure that our citizens are able to afford quality housing. The City's CDBG Urban Renewal Office administers loan and grant programs for emergency repairs and home improvement.

Twitter Updates

    Follow Us on Twitter