Online Payments

Mobile Site
Shawnee Mobile

City Hall / 16 W 9th St

Click for Map


Municipal Court

What do I do if I get a ticket?
If you have received a citation from a City of Shawnee Police Officer for an infraction, you can pay the fine in person at Shawnee City Hall, pay the fine ONLINE via the Online Payment Process, or decide to go to court and plead your case.

Locally at Shawnee City Hall, 16 W 9th Street, Shawnee Oklahoma we accept cash, MasterCard and Visa Credit/Debit cards, Money Orders, or Cashiers Checks. Sorry we DO NOT accept personal checks.

Pay Your Citation Online!
You can avoid a visit to City Hall and/or the Courtroom in most cases by paying your citation online. Follow the above link or THIS LINK to make your payment. Note that certain offenses require a Court visit and cannot be paid online. If you have concerns call the Shawnee Municipal Court system from 8:30am-4:45pm Monday-Friday at 405-878-1624 FAX 405-878-1743.

View All Citations

If you are interested you can view all the non-juvenile issued citations on the City's Citations Listing website. You can even sort by sex, race, etc and view Pie, line or Bar Charts of the information.

Do YOU have an Outstanding Warrant for an unpaid ticket?
Find out on by searching for your name (or your friends and family) on the Online Warrants Page This area provides basic access to current outstanding warrants for general public and other law enforcement agencies. One can search or list the current outstanding warrant information for most municipal warrants.

See someone on the list that needs addressed?

Call the anonymous Warrant Hotline at 405-878-1645 (New Number 5/2015!)

Non-Emergency Dispatch Contact: 405-273-2121

Municipal Court Location:
16 W 9th St - Shawnee - OK - 74801

Current Warrant Statistics
Current counts outstanding warrants by violation description. This data is only as valid as the last refresh date as shown below and is for reference purposes only. Juvenile warrants are not included in this count.

News/Press Release Headline Include
Current News/Information
Commands: Show Headlines Only | Show All News

How can your help the Tornado Victims?
Wondering how you can help the recent tornado victims? Now that needs have been assessed and channels established here is more information:

Items Needed:
• Water
• Snacks
• Boots
• Gloves
• Toiletries
• Diapers
• Baby Formula
• Power Bars
• Gatorade

Monetary Donations:

Red Cross

Your favorite charity!

Donation Locations:

Shawnee Family YMCA at 700 W. Saratoga, Shawnee OK
-showers also available here

Red Cross at 232 N. Broadway, Shawnee OK

Salvation Army at 200 E. 9th, Shawnee OK


Red Cross Volunteer Application Center, 232 N. Broadway, Shawnee OK

New Hope Church, 37496 New Hope Road, Tecumseh OK 74873 or 405-598-6430
-They are open and have clothing of all sizes, toiletries, diapers, baby clothes

Lakeview Church of Christ, 15301 Oklahoma 102,
Shawnee OK or 405-275-2922
Available May 22nd are the following:
• Supplies for families affected by the tornado
• Safety Training for Clean-Up Volunteers sponsored by GCTC and OK Dept. of Career & Technology
• Showers Available
• Offering Hot Meals

Heart of Oklahoma Expo Center, 1700 W. Independence, Shawnee OK
• Canteen support for first responders
• Oklahoma Insurance Commission Representatives
-available on 2nd floor
• Hot meals served at the Grandstands

County Health Department, 1904 Gordon Cooper Drive,
Shawnee OK 74801
• Tetanus shots available

Chainsaw Relief Teams-Help with debris removal
Contact the Baptist Convention at 405-443-7583, 405-388-6912 or

Donate Blood FRIDAY May 24

Firelake Lanes, 40945 Hardesty Road, Shawnee OK 405-275-0404: 11am-4pm
Firelake Grand Casino, I-40 and Hwy 177, Shawnee OK 405-964-7777: 1pm-6pm


Shawnee Athletic Center, 1001 N. Kennedy, Shawnee OK

Holiday Inn Express, I-40 in Shawnee, 405-275-8880-
-Has rooms available for a reasonable rate

Shawnee Animal Shelter, 1502 N. Leo, Shawnee OK, 405-878-1531

OBU’s Agee Residence Center, 500 W. University,
Shawnee OK-Transitional housing available until May 29th- contact Michael Burns at
405-308-7336 or visit Agee Residence Center and ask for Burns or Jeremy Fisher to arrange housing.

Family Promise of Shawnee, 39604 W. Independence, Shawnee OK 405-273-0161 (at capacity now, but will have openings and can make referrals)

Carney Senior Center, 301 Maple Avenue, Carney OK 405-865-2678

Absentee Shawnee Tribe Resource Center, 1970 156th Ave., Little Axe OK



Cit of Shawnee FAQ Include
Municipal Court Frequently Asked Questions
Show All Answers Just Show Questions

Clear Search

Q:Can I pay my ticket online?
Q:Can I pay with my Credit Card?
Q:How many citations or tickets do officers write?
Q:What happens if I do not pay my ticket?
Q:What Payment Methods Do You Accept?
Q:Where do I pay a ticket?
Wanted Include
DOB: 9/9
  • *** CALL 405-878-1621 With Info ***
    See the Fulling Warrant Listing Here