Online Payments

Mobile Site
Shawnee Mobile

City Hall / 16 W 9th St

Click for Map

Welcome on Wednesday, February 21, 2018 to

Welcome to the City of Shawnee Oklahoma Online City Hall. If you are a City of Shawnee Citizen, be sure to visit the Citizens Guide for quick access to information you need. If you are not a Shawnee Citizen check out the the Visitors Guide for Shawnee tourist information. View the latest City Report video below.

City Report Youtube Include - Displays most recent City Report

City Report: Avedis Expo Partnership

City Report Archive
Agenda30 - Meetings in the near future

News/Press Release Headline Include
Current News/Information
Commands: Show Headlines Only | Show All News

07/09/2012 - Mandatory Water Rationing Level 1 In Effect
In accordance with the City’s Drought Management Plan (DMP), Level 1 Mandatory Restrictions are now in effect in the City of Shawnee. According to the DMP, restrictions begin when Twin Lakes reaches an elevation of 1058 feet and/or the average weekly water treatment plant production exceeds 6.0 million gallons per day. At this time, the elevation of Twin Lakes is at 1067.00; however, water production is now exceeding 6.0 million gallons per day.

Residents and commercial customers may only water outside between the hours of 6:00 PM and 10:00 AM and are restricted to using water two days per week. Odd-numbered addresses (addresses whose last digit is an odd number) can water Monday and Thursday and even-numbered addresses (addresses whose last digit is an even number) can water Tuesday and Friday. In summary, no watering is permitted Saturday, Sunday, or Wednesday at all or between 10:00 AM and 6:00 PM on authorized days. Although failure to comply with watering restrictions is punishable by a fine, the City will first seek compliance through public education.

The City would like to emphasize that these watering restrictions are due to physical limitations of the City’s water treatment plant and not a shortage of water supply. Twin Lakes and Wes Watkins continue to operate at normal pool levels. A long-range utility study is currently underway that will, among many other things, identify needed improvements to the City’s water treatment capabilities.

The adopted DMP includes four levels of drought restrictions that are triggered as different conditions occur. Should the Level 1 restrictions be increased to Level 2 or higher, additional public notification will occur.

We appreciate your compliance and conservation. For more information, please contact the Shawnee Municipal Authority at 273-0890 or 273-1960 or visit us on the web at:

The chart below shows water usage from 4/12/2012 to 7/5/2012:



View Current Residential Garage Sales with a Map

Click for Shawnee, Oklahoma Forecast
Follow @Shawnee_WX on Twitter

Horse Image Include

Looking to reserve a park pavilion, community building, or facility?
Use our Reservation System HERE

Looking for a lost Pet? Looking for a new pet?
Visit the Shawnee Online Shelter by clicking here now!

Been in an auto accident in the City?
You can now get your free online Accident Report on the Police Page for free.
Click here for more information.
If you're thinking about starting a construction project?
Be sure to check on the necessary permits and licenses. Call the Code Enforcement Division at 405-878-1666 if you have questions regarding City Building Codes. Zoning issues are handled by the Community Development Division 

Building Permits and Licenses If you’re thinking about starting a construction project, be sure to check on the necessary permits and licenses. You can download a permit application at Building Permits and Licenses or call 405-878-1666 if you have any questions.

Residential or "Garage" Sales require a permit too. The cost is $10.00 for a 2 day permit and you are allowed 3 sales a year. The price includes 3 signs. They can be obtained at 222 N Broadway and you can call 405-878-1616 if you have any questions. Your sale will be Listed Here for free as well.

The City issues numerous other permits and licenses. If in doubt, call the Planning and Building Department at one of the above numbers.

Need to Report Nuisance Property?
You can view and report high grass and weeds, inoperative cars, derelict cars, or vacant buildings, online at the Action Center or call 405-878-1602.

Housing Information
Several assistance programs are available to help ensure that our citizens are able to afford quality housing. The City's CDBG Urban Renewal Office administers loan and grant programs for emergency repairs and home improvement.