Online Payments
BlackBoard Connect
Mobile Site
Shawnee Mobile

City Hall / 16 W 9th St

Click for Map

Welcome on Tuesday, April 28, 2015 to
www.Shawnee O
The City of Shawnee Oklahoma

Welcome to the City of Shawnee Online City Hall. If you are a City of Shawnee Citizen, be sure to visit the Citizens Guide for quick access to information you need. If you are not a Shawnee Citizen check out the the Visitors Guide for Shawnee tourist information. View the latest City Report video below.

City Report Youtube Include - Displays most recent City Report

City Report: Sheltering

City Report Archive
Agenda30 - Meetings in the near future
Upcoming Meetings
5/6/2015Planning CommissionAGENDA

News/Press Release Headline Include
Current News/Information
Commands: Show Headlines Only | Show All News

Notice to Bidders for Jefferson Terrace Water Line Replacement Project

Sealed bids will be received by the Shawnee Municipal Authority/City of Shawnee, Beneficiary 16
W. 9th Street, Shawnee, Oklahoma 74801 or P. O. Box 1448, Shawnee, Oklahoma 74802-1448, up
to 4:00 p.m., Monday, July 1, 2013 for:

Bid: Jefferson Terrace Water Line Replacement Project
The Jefferson Terrace Water Line Replacement Project includes replacement of approximately 4,840
feet of dilapidated water line including service lines, connections, and appurtenances in the Jefferson
Terrace Addition between Kickapoo and Pottenger Streets from Poplar to Ford Streets, per technical
specifications and drawings .

Each bid shall be filed in a sealed envelope. On the front of each envelope shall be written the
following words to the left of the address:
Bid: Jefferson Terrace Water Line Replacement Project
July 1,2013

The ORIGINAL bid shall be filed with the City Clerk of the City of Shawnee, together with a sworn
non-collusion affidavit in writing that the bidder has not entered into any agreement, expressed or
implied, with any other bidder, or bidders, for the purpose of limiting the bid, or bidders or parcel out
to any bidder, or bidders or any other persons, any part of the contract or subject matter of the bid.

IMPORTANT- Surety companies executing bonds must appear on the Treasury Departments most current list and be authorized to transact business in the State where the project is located.
All bids and bidders will be evaluated by LandRun Engineering and the Shawnee Municipal
Authority/City of Shawnee, Beneficiary.

The BID DOCUMENTS can be received electronically for $25.00 or obtained in paper for $100.00
per set picked up or $110.00 per set via US mail by contacting LandRun Engineering at (405) 273-4222.
Bids will be opened and considered by the Board of City Commissioners at a Public Meeting in the
City Hall Commission Chambers, 16 W. 9th Street, Shawnee, Oklahoma 74801, at 6:30 p.m.,
Monday, July 1, 2013.

The Shawnee Municipal Authority/City of Shawnee, Beneficiary reserves the right to reject any or all

Your Name:
Required - as displayed
Your Email:
Required, not posted
Please enter C*O*S123 WITHOUT the asterisks
Email Updates: Send notices of new posts
Comments are moderated
and will not appear until approved.
Improper posts will NOT be approved
Please Follow the Rules


View Current Residential Garage Sales with a Map

Click for Shawnee, Oklahoma Forecast
Follow @Shawnee_WX on Twitter

Horse Image Include
Been in an auto accident in the  
Notice of Ward 1 City Commission Vacancy

The Board of Commissioners of the City of Shawnee will appoint a new City Commissioner to represent Ward 1 until the next general or special municipal election and until a successor is elected and qualified. All persons residing in Ward 1 who are at least 25 years old and qualified electors of the City of Shawnee may apply for the seat. The person appointed must qualify to hold the office under State Law and the Charter and Code of Ordinances of the City of Shawnee.

Applications may be obtained from the City of Shawnee’s website, or may be obtained at the City Clerk’s Office at City Hall, 16 West 9th Street. Each application must be received in the office of the Shawnee City Clerk no later than 4:00 p.m. April 29, 2015.

Applications should be mailed or delivered t
Phyllis Loftis
City Clerk’s Office
16 West 9th Street
P.O. Box 1448
Shawnee, Oklahoma 74802-1448

All applications will be considered during the City Commission meeting on May 4, 2015, at 6:30 p.m. Each member of the City Commission will receive a copy of each application.
Each applicant will be given the opportunity to address the City Commission and be interviewed at the City Commission meeting on Monday, May 4, 2015 at 6:30 p.m. Following the interviews, the City Commission will consider the appointment of a person to fill the vacancy during the City Commission meeting of Monday, May 4, 2015, or have the option to defer appointment to a subsequent meeting.

*The City of Shawnee does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, handicapped status or any other legally protected status. The City of Shawnee adheres to the equal employment opportunity guidelines set forth by state and federal laws.




Looking for a lost Pet? Looking for a new pet?
Visit the Shawnee Online Shelter by clicking here now!

Been in an auto accident in the City?
You can now get your free online Accident Report on the Police Page for free.
Click here for more information.
If you're thinking about starting a construction project?
Be sure to check on the necessary permits and licenses. Call the Code Enforcement Division at 405-878-1666 if you have questions regarding City Building Codes. Zoning issues are handled by the Community Development Division 

Building Permits and Licenses If you’re thinking about starting a construction project, be sure to check on the necessary permits and licenses. You can download a permit application at Building Permits and Licenses or call 405-878-1666 if you have any questions.

Residential or "Garage" Sales require a permit too. The cost is $10.00 for a 2 day permit and you are allowed 3 sales a year. The price includes 3 signs. They can be obtained at 222 N Broadway and you can call 405-878-1616 if you have any questions. Your sale will be Listed Here for free as well.

The City issues numerous other permits and licenses. If in doubt, call the Planning and Building Department at one of the above numbers.

Need to Report Nuisance Property?
You can view and report high grass and weeds, inoperative cars, derelict cars, or vacant buildings, online at the Action Center or call 405-878-1602.

Housing Information
Several assistance programs are available to help ensure that our citizens are able to afford quality housing. The City's CDBG Urban Renewal Office administers loan and grant programs for emergency repairs and home improvement.

Recent @CityofShawneeOK Twitter Updates

    Follow Us on Twitter Find us on Google+