ARD OF CITY COMMISSIONERS
July 1, 2013 AT 6:30 P.M.
COMMISSION CHAMBERS AT CITY HALL
CALL TO ORDER
DECLARATION OF A QUORUM
INVOCATION LORD'S PRAYER LED BY MAYOR MAIN
1. Consider approval of Agenda:
2. Consider approval of Consent Agenda:
a. Acknowledge staff will proceed in the instant meeting with the opening and consideration of bids as set forth in Shawnee Municipal Authority Agenda Item No. 2-a.
b. Minutes from the June 17, 2013 regular meeting.
c. Approve renewal of revised Governmental Services Contract with the Shawnee Civic and Cultural Development Authority amending the number of city employees from ten (10) to eleven (11).
d. Approve Renewal of Collective Bargaining Agreement with IUPA for Fiscal Year Ending 2014
e. Authorize staff to execute change agreement #1 to Debris Cleanup Contract with TFR Enterprises.
f. Acknowledge the following minutes:
• Beautification Committee minutes from May 9, 2013
3. Commissioners Comments
4. Citizens Participation
(A three minute limit per person)
(A twelve minute limit per topic)
5. Presentation of Employee of the Month by Brian McDougal, City Manager to Cheyenne Lincoln, Customer Service.
6. Discussion, consideration and possible action on an ordinance repealing and amending portions of Chapter Six “Aviation” of the Shawnee Municipal Code.
7. Discussion, consideration and possible action on a resolution supporting City/County cooperation on Enhanced 911 operations.
8. New Business
(Any matter not known about or which
could not have been reasonably foreseen
prior to the posting of the agenda)
9. Administrative Reports
a. Chief Russell Frantz – City/County Enhanced 911
b. City Engineer John Krywicki – Kickapoo Street
c. City Attorney Mary Ann Karns – Municipal Court
Phyllis Loftis, CMC, City Clerk
The City of Shawnee encourages participation from its citizens in public meetings. If participation is not possible due to
Retrieved from http://www.shawneeok.org/documents/DocFull-Inc.asp on 10/31/2014 5:42:58 AM by 10.1.1.3 NOTICE: This is NOT an official document. All official documents are maintained by the Shawnee City Clerk at Shawnee City Hall. This document is provided as a public information device. Please contact City Hall at 405-878-1604 for official documents.