BOARD OF CITY COMMISSIONERS
August 19, 2013 AT 6:30 P.M.
COMMISSION CHAMBERS AT CITY HALL
CALL TO ORDER
DECLARATION OF A QUORUM
1. Consider approval of Agenda:
2. Consider approval of Consent Agenda:
a. Minutes from the August 5, 2013 regular meeting and the August 7, 2013 special called meeting.
b. Acknowledge the following minutes and reports:
• Planning Commission minutes from July 3, 2013
• License Payment Report for July 2013
• Project Payment Report for July 2013
c. Approve lease agreement with the YMCA for Lions Club Ball Field Complex
d. Approve additional funding for court remodeling project
e. Approve agreement for the sub-grant of Emergency Management Performance Grant Funds and authorize staff to execute agreement for the sub-grant.
3. Commissioners Comments
4. Citizens Participation
(A three minute limit per person)
(A twelve minute limit per topic)
5. Public hearing and consideration of an ordinance rezoning property located at 5 Mullins Drive, from A-1; Agricultural to R-1; Single Family Residential. Case #P10-13 Applicant: Gary Mullins
6. Public hearing and consideration of an ordinance rezoning property located at 2400 North Harrison from R-1; Single Family Residential to C-3; Automotive, Commercial and Recreation.
Case #P11-13 Applicant: Lynn Baucom
7. Public hearing and consideration of an ordinance rezoning property located in the 300 Block, 7. Public hearing and consideration of an ordinance rezoning property located in the 300 Block, Shawnee Mall Drive from A-1; Agricultural to C-3; Automotive, Commercial and Recreation.
Case #P12-13 Applicant: Vintage Dwellings, LLC
8. Consideration of Letter of Intent to enter into partnership with the YMCA on the KABOOM grant for a community built playground at Lions Club in the current location of the YMCA’s playground just north of the gymnasium.
9. Consideration and possible action on applications of Linn Operating, Inc. to plug two (2) oil wells.
10. Acknowledge Sales Tax Report received August 2013.
11. New Business
(Any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen prior to the posting of the agenda)
12. Administrative Reports
Phyllis Loftis, CMC, City Clerk
The City of Shawnee encourages participation from its citizens in public meetings. If participation is not possible due to a disability, notify the City Clerk, in writing, at
least forty-eight hours prior to the scheduled meeting and necessary accommodatons will be made. (ADA 28 CFR/36)
Retrieved from http://www.shawneeok.org/documents/DocFull-Inc.asp on 2/19/2017 5:52:41 AM by 184.108.40.206 NOTICE: This is NOT an official document. All official documents are maintained by the Shawnee City Clerk at Shawnee City Hall. This document is provided as a public information device. Please contact City Hall at 405-878-1604 for official documents.