BOARD OF CITY COMMISSIONERS
September 3, 2013 AT 6:30 P.M.
COMMISSION CHAMBERS AT CITY HALL
CALL TO ORDER
DECLARATION OF A QUORUM
1. Consider approval of Agenda:
2. Consider approval of Consent Agenda:
a. Minutes from the August 19, 2013 regular meeting
b. Acknowledge Oklahoma Municipal Retirement Fund Normal Retirement for Randy Swinson.
3. Commissioners Comments
4. Citizens Participation
(A three minute limit per person)
(A twelve minute limit per topic)
5. Presentation on recycling proposal.
6. Discussion, consideration and possible action on establishing a recycling program.
7. Discussion, consideration and possible action on renewal of contract with the Chamber of Commerce regarding Convention and Visitors Bureau after receiving their completed audit.
8. Discussion, consideration and possible action on a revised lease agreement with REACT Ambulance Authority for property located in the 1400 block of North Center Street.
9. Presentation by Fire Chief David Short on options for Red Cedar eradication followed by discussion, consideration and possible action on Red Cedar eradication.
10. New Business
(Any matter not known about or which
could not have been reasonably foreseen
prior to the posting of the agenda)
11. Administrative Reports
Phyllis Loftis, CMC, City Clerk
The City of Shawnee encourages participation from its citizens in public meetings. If participation is not possible due to a disability, notify the City Clerk, in writing, at
least forty-eight hours prior to the scheduled meeting and necessary accommodatons will be made. (ADA 28 CFR/36)
Retrieved from http://www.shawneeok.org/documents/DocFull-Inc.asp on 8/29/2015 4:21:35 AM by 10.1.1.3 NOTICE: This is NOT an official document. All official documents are maintained by the Shawnee City Clerk at Shawnee City Hall. This document is provided as a public information device. Please contact City Hall at 405-878-1604 for official documents.