BOARD OF CITY COMMISSIONERS
October 21, 2013 AT 6:30 P.M.
COMMISSION CHAMBERS AT CITY HALL
CALL TO ORDER
DECLARATION OF A QUORUM
1. Consider approval of Agenda:
2. Consider approval of Consent Agenda:
a. Minutes from the October 7, 2013 regular meeting and the October 14, 2013 special called joint meeting.
b. Acknowledge the following minutes and reports:
• Shawnee Civic and Cultural Development Authority minutes from the August 15, 2013 meeting
• License Payment Report for September 2013
• Project Payment Report for September 2013
c. Approve agreement with the Housing Authority of the City of Shawnee for supplemental police services.
d. Acknowledge Oklahoma Municipal Retirement Fund refund of contributions from the Defined Contibution and Define Benefit plans for Amy Modlin of the Unzner Center.
e. Approve agreement with Mitchell Armitage of Excel Auction for sale of surplus property
f. Acknowledge Holiday Schedule for 2014.
g. Acknowledge Evidence and Found Property list for destruction.
h. Lake Lot Lease Renewal:
• Lot 15B Belcher Tract, 33308 Post Office Neck
Tom Gabel and Mardell Gabel
3. Commissioners Comments
4. Citizens Participation
(A three minute limit per person)
(A twelve minute limit per topic)
5. City Manager’s presentation of Employee of the Month to Dawn Morgan, Police Department Dispatcher.
6. Discussion, consideration and possible action on an ordinance repealing and amending Chapter 15, Article IV of the code of ordinances of the City of Shawnee, Oklahoma, regarding smoking
in public places.
7. Discussion, consideration and possible action on an ordinance repealing and amending Chapter 12, Court, of the code of ordinances of the City of Shawnee, Oklahoma.
8. Consider a resolution declaring certain items of personal property and describing said items no longer needed by the City of Shawnee and authorizing sale of the items at public auction.
9. Consider a resolution declaring certain items in the possession of the Police Department as surplus to be disposed of by Propertyroom.Com.
10. Acknowledge Sales Tax Report received October 2013.
11. City Manager's Report
12. New Business
(Any matter not known about or which
could not have been reasonably foreseen
prior to the posting of the agenda)
13. Administrative Reports
14. Consider an Executive Session to discuss City Manager’s performance evaluation and employment contract pursuant to 25 O. S. §307(B)(1) "Discussing the employment, hiring, appointment, demotion, disciplining or resignation of any individual salaried public officer or employee;"
15. Consider matters discussed in Executive Session regarding City Manager’s performance evaluation and employment contract pursuant to 25 O. S. §307(B)(1) "Discussing the employment, hiring, appointment, demotion, disciplining or resignation of any individual
salaried public officer or employee;"
Phyllis Loftis, CMC, City Clerk
The City of Shawnee encourages participation from its citizens in public meetings. If participation is not possible due to a disability, notify the City Clerk, in writing, at
least forty-eight hours prior to the scheduled meeting and necessary accommodatons will be made. (ADA 28 CFR/36)Tweet
Retrieved from http://www.shawneeok.org/documents/DocFull-Inc.asp on 4/24/2014 3:54:34 AM by 10.1.1.3 NOTICE: This is NOT an official document. All official documents are maintained by the Shawnee City Clerk at Shawnee City Hall. This document is provided as a public information device. Please contact City Hall at 405-878-1604 for official documents.