CITY OF SHAWNEE
ZONING BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
April 17th, 2014 at 2:30 P.M.,
at City Hall, 16 W. 9th St.
1) Roll Call
2) Approval of the minutes from the June 20th, 2013 Zoning Board of Adjustment meeting
3) Swearing in of Jim Cooper
4) Case #Z01-14: 617 S. Beard Street
Applicant: 4D Construction
A public hearing for consideration of the following requested variances:
1. Reduction in the side-yard setback to 14 feet, when 36 feet is required;
2. Reduction in required parking spaces to 38, when 40 are required; and
3. Reduction in the number of standard-dimension parking spaces to 27, when 30 are required, offset by an allowance for 11 reduced/compact spaces
5) New Business/Planning Director’s report
Retrieved from http://www.shawneeok.org/documents/DocFull-Inc.asp on 1/24/2017 11:17:51 AM by 126.96.36.199 NOTICE: This is NOT an official document. All official documents are maintained by the Shawnee City Clerk at Shawnee City Hall. This document is provided as a public information device. Please contact City Hall at 405-878-1604 for official documents.