Pay My Water Bill
(1) By completing and returning the Authorization for Automatic Bill Payment, which will automatically deduct your water bill from your designated account on the due date (you will still receive a bill in the mail that will verify the due date and amount of the payment);
(2) In person at the Utility Billing Customer Service window at 16 West 9th Street;
(3) By putting a check or money order (no cash) made payable to the City of Shawnee in the night drop located on the north side of City Hall in the old drive-thru lane (payment envelopes are provided);
(4) Mail your payment (check or money order only, no cash) made payable to the City of Shawnee to Post Office Box 1448, Shawnee, Oklahoma 74802-1448;
(5) Pay online (no service fee assessed if paid online);
(6) The kiosks located at Homeland Stores at Independence and Kickapoo OR Harrison and MacArthur, or Tag Agency of Shawnee at 301 West Highland (there is a fee charge at the kiosks); and
(7) Call Utility Billing Customer Service at 405-878-1560 to pay by credit card (VISA and Mastercard) (no service fee assessed).