1) No outside food or drink is permitted in the Shawnee Splash facility. Concessions are available. Food & Drink can be enjoyed throughout the park starting the 2018 year.
2) All patrons are required to wear SWIM SUITS to swim in pools. Street clothes are not allowed. Accepted clothing is at the discretion of Splash Staff. Cover ups and t-shirts are allowed over swimwear. If you have questions about your swimwear, please see staff prior to entering the water park as they will be happy to help. Examples of not allowed items are: basketball shorts, under ware, boxers, denim, cut offs, cargo shorts, women's undergarments, etc.
3) No Re-Entry. Once admitted, patron cannot leave and gain entry without re-paying admission again. Season pass members can enter and exit with their season pass each entry.
4) Tobacco Free Park-All City of Shawnee properties are tobacco free spaces. This includes the entire Woodland Park along with Shawnee Splash.
5) 48" to Ride Slides Alone- Patrons must be 48" to ride slides alone. If under this height, patron can ride with someone 18 years of age or older. This is due to pool water depth, not swimming ability. Signage is available at entry for parents to check children height.
6) 15 minute Safety Break- At the top of every even hour the park is open, we have a 15 minute safety break. At this time individuals 17 and under must exit the pools. This is when we encourage everyone to re-apply sunscreen, visit the snack shack, and find some shade to take a break.
7) Children12 years of age and under must be accompanied by an adult. Children ages 4 and under must be accompanied in the pool areas by an adult swimmer who is within arm's reach.
8) Shawnee Splash will close the park when lightning is within 10 miles of the park, this is within a 30 minute time frame.
9) Patrons can bring lawn chairs into park for use.