FILE A REPORT ONLINE
Please note: If this is an Emergency, please call 911.
Using this "Citizens Online Police Reporting System" allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy for your records.
Please note: This system is not a substitute for calling 911. Your report may not be reviewed for up to 48 hours.
This system is NOT for:
- Emergencies or in-progress crimes
- Criminal activity requiring immediate action
- Anonymous reports of criminal activity
- Collisions occurring on Interstate highways (I-40)
- Crimes occurring outside the corporate city limits of Shawnee
You must provide a valid email address for your report to be accepted. Upon completion of this report process, you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the "Citizens Online Police Reporting System" will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Property Damage, Lost Property, Telephone Harassment, Thefts, and Supplements
Please be sure to review the entire list with definitions and examples. Please click on "FILE AN ONLINE POLICE REPORT" to begin.
If your incident is not listed in the category selection list, please call the Shawnee Police Department (emergency 9-1-1; non-emergency 405-273-2121) to file your report.