Action Center

Home  Government  Departments  Community Development  Action Center 

Action Center

The City of Shawnee wants to make your neighborhood a good place to live. One way we serve neighborhoods is through the Action Center, a one-stop citizen assistance office.  Click here to get to the Action Center! 

Action Center Complaint Process:
When you report a problem, we notify the appropriate department to provide assistance. Then we keep track of your request until you get the service you need.  We will send you a response of action taken if you desire.

Current complaint categories:
Tall Grass or Weeds
Obstructed View of Roadway
Dilapidated Structures
Illegally Parked RV or Travel Trailer
Illegally Stored Appliances, Refrigerators, etc.
Illegal Parked Boat or Trailers
Using Street as Storage
Illegal Brush Piles
Tress Too Low over Street/Alley
Dead Trees Needing Removed
Derelict Vehicles
Junk, Trash or Debris


City Hall Annex
222 N Broadway Ave.
Shawnee, OK 74801
(405) 878-1666